Saturday, August 23, 2008

heavyweight champion

Today I woke up at 12:00 noon.Played games tilll 4:00.Started studying economics and then sociology.As soon as I sat to study sociology,the lights went off.After five minutes,the electricity came.Mummy called me to switch off the stabilizer of the refrigerator.I told mom that if I stood up on that stool,it will break.But I was unheard off.As soon as I stood up,the stool,under my weight,broke into pieces,thankfully it breaked from the mid portion ,so I landed on my both feet unscratched.Upon landing ,I sensed a feeling of pride,I don't know why.Maybe just because I landed on my two feet and the stool broke under my weight's wraith.I felt like I was the Heavyweight Champion of the World.After watching BIGGBOSS.I played till 2'0 clock.Studied till 3:45 am.Then I went off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your thoughts!

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.