Friday, August 22, 2008

why pick on me ?

i experienced  some trouble from the girls in the second row.i don't know what there problem is but they always speak rudely to me .whenever i look behind the go mad at me.i cannot always look in the front .when the teacher is speaking and the lesson is going on i am attentive.but after that i cannot keep on looking in the front,there is nothing to see,i get bored and i turn my head just to see and hear the gossip of the students behind.they tell me to go behind but i can't .i want to go behind,sit with friends,talk,gossip.but it is just not possible.i cannot concentrate on my studies.i am not the person who is going to prefer friends over studies.i cannot make compromises on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your thoughts!

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.